Videosat and the Campersat division are operating a customer care process.
There are a number of events that led us to devise the correct support to all our lifelong customers.
These events include:
- The introduction of the new VAST services with the associated access rollout
- The stepping up of counter piracy procedures by broadcasters
- The tightening up of commercial broadcasters with regard to their service area and the administration of access to their services
- The need for us to provide ongoing support for existing products in the field including the change of usage patterns. Each of our customers has different needs.
- The rapid increase of product in the field and the various levels of complexity of use
- The increased number of program providers including the new SelecTV pay service
We offer two levels of support service:
This support is provided to all our customers for products we have provided. This includes any product currently in use regardless of age.
- Please fill in our contact form with your contact details, product details and query.
- We will attempt to answer your queries as quickly as possible during office hours.
- There is no charge for this service.
- This support is for product and product usage. Matters concerning the relevant broadcasters should be addressed to their respective support network.
Customer Care Program
This support is a subscription service and will include all services in our standard support. Additional inclusions are:
Requests for support can be logged via:
- Internet - requesting call back on fixed or Australian mobile number
- Telephone to our office to book a help call
- Fax to (02) 9482 3999.
- Quoting name, location and support registration number and best time to call
- Support will be provided to troubleshoot problems and issues with product and access to services. Support will provide helpful hints and diagnostic assistance.
- Support will only be available to customers of competitors products at the company's discretion.
In this situation, we can only provide generic support when it comes to specific product models. Whilst our team has wide experience, the issues with specific receivers or hardware may be outside our detailed knowledge.
- We will handle on your behalf broadcaster registrations and maintenance of your access. This includes liaising with the relevant broadcasters periodically to maintain entitled services. Remember, broadcasters are very specific and if not handled correctly may mean loss of access.
- Remember, each broadcaster does have contact details but, since the upgrade of counter piracy, phone access has been severely curtailed.
- Where appropriate, office appointments may be made if face-to-face support is appropriate.
- Support may require escalation to senior members of our team. This support may require return phone or e-mail assistance.
- Support is given in good faith and reasonable usage policy is expected.
- Specific hardware or firmware issues may require the product to be sent in for service.
- Support is offered on a 9-5 Mon-Fri basis, however, it is appreciated customers may need support at other times. After hours, please leave a message quoting your Customer Care Number to receive priority care.
- Current subscription is annually in advance $124.00 including GST and can be ordered by phone, fax, e-mail or through.
- We also provide a service to complete the broadcaster registration process for you.
- This is provided at a cost of $55 including GST. Please contact us or purchase in store.
Videosat and Campersat Office services
Our office staff are equipped to handle standard office processes including product sales, spare parts and related matters. They are not normally equipped to handle specific technical issues. Support is now delegated to specific support staff who will handle your support task from start to finish.